Security Aagainst Theft
TraceGrid offers various solutions for protection against fuel theft. In many cases, information from the dashboard computer is enough, but there are some limitations. For example, fuel levels can only be received when the ignition is on and measurements are not always precise. To add extra security, we therefore provide:
Additional fuel level sensors and fuel counters
Notification in case of possible fuel theft
Possibility of finding location and time of tampering incidents
Fuel level sensor
An additional fuel level sensor in fuel tank give much more precise data for the volume of diesel in tank. This helps show how much diesel was tanked and how much is left.
- Not dependant on ignition, can detect fuel leak when vehicle is parked 24/7
- Fuel tank can be calibrated up to 98% correctness
- Prevents fraud, draining and unauthorised use of fuel
When you need precise information about how much fuel has been used by a vehicle, you can install differential fuel flow meter fuel counters which give you very precise information about fuel consumption. Fuel counters enable you to receive objective information about actual fuel consumption and vehicle working time. They also allow you to reduce fuel and repair costs. It is possible to generate fuel consumption rates for selected routes and technological operations.
The economic effect of using the fuel accounting devices differs from company to company, but usually about 10 to 40%, depending on the baseline situation and management persistence.
- Up to 1 % uncorrectness of actual fuel usage calculations can be achieved
- Fuel consumption control
- Fuel consumption rationing
- Fuel consumption optimisation and real-time monitoring
- Engine fuel consumption testing